- Registering Your Business Name in Ontario
- Online Business Registration
- Payroll Source Deductions
- Corporation Tax Installments
- Workplace Safety Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Incorporating Your Business Online
Government Guides from CRA
Market and Business Research
- Canada Business Ontario
- Business plan samples
- Market research & statistics
- Financing and more
- Industries and labour market trends in the counties of Oxford, Elgin and Middlesex
- Local resources
- Growth opportunities
- Business data
- Canada Post
- Determine the number of households in a community
- Find a postal code
- Financial Performance Data
- Benchmarking tool to measure how your business compares with others in regards to sales, expense and profit margins. Also helpful for new business planning.
- Oxford County Library
- Online books
- Information Oxford
- Local business and community information and listings.
- Southwestern Ontario Marketing Alliance
- Manufacturing in southwestern Ontario
- Statistics Canada
- Access latest census information.
- Mentoring, funding, prototyping, education and resources for tech-based businesses.
Business Development Bank of Canada
- Advice Centre
- Information for startup and growing businesses.
- How to prepare a winning loan request
- Guide for entrepreneurs seeking a bank loan
- Export Development Canada
- Information and assistance with expanding into global markets
Information and Assistance for Employers
The Canada-Ontario Job Grant will provide an opportunity for direct financial support to individual employers who wish to purchase training for their employees. It will be available to small, medium and large businesses with a plan to deliver short-term training to existing and new employees. Find out how your business can access up to $10,000 in government support per person for training costs!
The foundation provides grants up to $50,000 to foster training that leads to advancements in innovation within the manufacturing sector in Ontario.
The Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters Associates have, at times, various programs available to assist manufacturers and exporters to enhance productivity and increase competitiveness. Programs are funded from a variety of sources and as such have firm start and completion dates attached to them.
Measure how your business compares with others. Compare sales, expenses & profit margins to other similar businesses. Also handy for new businesses to assist with business planning information such as gross margins, markups, turnover, staffing etc.